Monday, April 6, 2009

Keep It Coming Please

With me being 20 years old && accomplishing all the things that I have, && being where I am in life has allowed me to view things in a different light than most people would see. I'd like to say that I believe in the concept of the glass being half full instead of being half empty.

My perspective on things has been altered through countless experiences && life lessons that I have encountered. So when people ask me why I'm so opinionated on the subject of love && relationships, it basically because I feel I can be based on the fact that I know a lot about these things from both myself && from observing what other people go through.

I'm not saying ima expert or nothing along those lines, because there's still a lot for me to learn, after all I am only 20. But with that being said I find it flattering when peers come && ask how I feel about a situation because it shows that people respect me enough to ask my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment