Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wonder Woman.

Lil sumn I'm workin on. Here's a snippet.

I wonder, how long will it take you to notice what you have in front of you?
What flag has to be waved, what whistle do I need blow, in order to let you know?

Its kinda crazy when I think about it, only been a lil while, but somehow your spirit is embedded in my brain, makes me wanna celebrate your triumphs, and console you thru your pains.

I don't know what it is exactly, maybe the sparkle in your eyes, that makes me wanna stare For hours; or the thickness of your thighs, that makes me wanna lick you from the ankle up.

Caught in a danger zone, trapped between infatuation and uncertainty, my mind wonders trying to find answers to questions my heart continues to ask.
Its a heavy burden but I'm used to the toll, see I've been at this bridge before. But I've never crossed, in fear of what the other side has in store.

I won't say how u cross my mind a couple times a day, or how reading your texts make me smile. I won't mention the fact that you inspire me like a muse to want to be a better me.

You demand respect, therefore you receive it. I love how u always have a goal, and won't stop til you achieve it.

You're my wonder woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment