Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Smarter than the Average Fool.

I read a quote from a man named Douglas Adams, && it said...

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools"

After reading, I thought && was like Wow! I can dig it. I always find myself rambling on to my cousin about how senseless it is to try to satisfy the fools of he world. I also spoke on it in minor detail, wit the crush last night... Most fools tend to never be satisfied mainly because they don't know any better. A fool by definition means deficient in judgment, sense, or understanding. Like attempting to satisfy a fool makes as much sense as attempting to drain the ocean. Think about it....

So the next time you get caught up tryin to satisfy someone that you've defined as a fool, ask yourself, "umm... && the bigger fool is _____________?"

Your welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment