Thursday, February 12, 2009

Man.. Life/Love is Crazy....

The other day I was havin a convo with one of my good female friends && she was tellin me how her ex boyfriend "came back from the dead" basically comin back into her life a changed man with his head on his shoulders && she fell back in love with him.... && it made me think.... will that happen to me? Will I get a second chance @ fallin in love?


We got on the subject of types.... I told her umm I don't feel I have a specfic type.... but lately I've been drifting more towards exotic lookin girls... I dunno... sumn about em gets me excited... lol but I like whatever catches my eye... if u look good... ima get a good look... [ if that makes any sense]


Its like I know what I'm doing, but @ the same time is so confused ya know? Me and love are beefin right now cuz so far I can't seem so find a woman that intrigues && stimulates both my body && my mind...Crazy comin from a guy right? I know... its like I've tried so many times to make shit work wit different ppl, but you know shit just fades out... more often than not its from the girl not being as solid as I thought she was, or switchin up on me when its crunchtime.


Don't get me wrong I'm not woman bashin or nothin... I love the female species && everything about it. I also enjoy a little challenge everynow && then to keep me on my toes && whatnot... but based on my past history I haven't really just connected with nobody on that level yet...I get this stigma... well me and my bros pretty much all got the same reps as us being playboys or whatever... not the case [well.. for the most part.. Cuz kool john be da ladies man Lol] we have all given love a shot, only to be disappointed @ the end.... I say that to say this.... I believe in love && all that but when it aint yo time it aint yo time.

1 comment: