Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Skippa skippa gimme one more chance?

So.... recently I found myself crushin on this girl. Its nothin serious yet, but I am feelin her a lot. Aint really felt this way about a girl since.... the ex. Lol (dun dun duuuuuun) anyway we talked about it && she told me she's feelin me back or whatever, so everything is copestetic for the most part. I'm hopin it can become sumn more than the infatuation stage. We can talk literally for hours about anything. Which is cool cuz she actually can respond to my comments intelligently && with wit. She's beautiful on the inside which is a quality I admire in women. Aside from the fact that theres an obvious sexual chemistry there, I actually find myself wanting to get to know her more ya know? I don't wanna get all mushy && what not but picture this:

Imagine finally findin someone that you connect with on more than one level. Someone who understands your weird sense of humor && actually can hang with your jokes, who you feel you can listen to for hours on end because everything they say is like lyrics to your favorite song. Who you don't want to seem eager to rush into anything with but @ the same time want to have them all to yourself. Someone who is so indented in your mind that you remember their scent from when you hug them [is that weird?] Who you want to know everything about, fav color, food, sex position ;-) lol whose eyes are like the moonlight. && body is like a red velvet cake with chocolate icing.(for those who don't get the anology, im basically saying how all that sugar may not be good for you, but @ the same time you know if u had the chance you would tear that shit up... lol)


Damn there I go runnin on && on again... lol
Anyway I say that to say this... don't give up on love/relationships just yet, cuz when you least expect it god can place somebody in you life that can change you whole way of thinking....



Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment